Welcome to Sarah's Art Classics

Fine arts and crafts

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It's been a long time since I posted


Much has gone on since my last post. I have set up an Etsy shop that has a few of my original paintings and some of my bead work. I may be adding some needle work as well. My painting "Exuma Sail" was one of the promotional pieces for the August show at the Peabody Auditorium in Daytona Beach, Florida. I have also exhibited in the Artists' Workshop in New Smyrna Beach and have been invited to show in the annual member's show.
I have finished some more paintings. One of my favorite is this one, Morning Coffee. It is now hanging in Sweet Marlay's Coffee Shop on the main thoroughfare in town.
I have also created a few beaded ornament covers with which to open my Etsy shop. This beaded cover is part of a set called "Lamplighter".  Please stop by Etsy and see what I have done.  I have also joined Etsy Team Fest, so check out what my team mates have done as well.

1 comment:

  1. OMG I love the ornament. I collect ornaments, I will have to remember to check your shop when I do the tree next year.

    ReplyDelete